Follow these simple steps to start your application process
- Download and Submit TBS Application Form then visit our campus to complete the application.
- Submit the required documents, see "Required Documents" section below.
- Pay the assessment fees, click here view our fees.
- Schedule an appointment for the assessment.
Note: Outcomes will be released within 24 hours.
Payment is required within seven days of receiving the offer letter.
Part I: The required documents for the admission process
- Original birth certificate – computer generated (Egyptian students)
- Copy of student’s passport and residence visa valid for no less than six months – this should not be a tourist visa (non-Egyptian students).
- Eight recent passport-size photos of student.
- Copy of mother and father’s ID (National Number) and passport copies of non-Egyptian parents.
- Copy of student’s vaccination record (for EYFS)
- Original academic report from previous school for last academic year.
- Stamped attendance statement from previous school starting from Year 1.
- Letter of good conduct from previous school for students in Year 6 and above.
Part II: Additional documents required for those transferring within Egypt:
In case the student is transferring from a school within Egypt, you are required to present all the above mentioned documents in addition to the following:
- Attendance statement or success report for last academic year stamped by the Educational District.
- Transfer request stamped from both the school the student is transferring from and the Educational District.
- Electronic transfer request from previous school.
Part III: Additional documents required for students transferring from abroad:
In case the student is transferring from a school outside Egypt, you are required to present all the documents in Part 1 in addition to the following:
- Attendance statement from previous school stamped by the Ministry of Education of the country the student is transferring from, as well as by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Last school report stamped by the Ministry of Education in the country the student is transferring from, as well as by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Letter of admission from the Educational District for both Egyptian and non-Egyptian students transferring from abroad