Our mission within the Early Years department at The British School is to be a caring school that enables children to succeed as unique individuals and celebrate their achievements. EYFS is a place where children are inspired and encouraged to develop an interest in learning for life within a happy, creative and secure environment.
We aim to:
- Create a stimulating learning environment which ensures each child achieves their full potential
- Ensure that every child receives a broad and balanced education of the highest standard, and are helped to discover their individual strengths
- Maintain a safe, caring, happy community where every child matters and each child feels safe, nurtured, loved and supported
- Encourage respect for each other and for the environment
- Create self-motivating, self-disciplined, confident, independent thinkers
- Nurture the spiritual, moral, social, emotional and physical wellbeing of each individual for life
- We seek to build strong partnerships with families to create an open and welcoming school
- Seek to develop and promote lively and inquisitive minds with the desire and skill to explore new ideas
- Foster a sense of awe and wonder and develop natural curiosity so children enjoy learning in and out of school
- Encourage our children to believe in themselves while equipping them with the fundamental skills to enjoy and achieve in life
We offer your child:
- An individual early year’s curriculum.
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the setting and in your own child’s progress.
- A happy, enjoyable and secure environment where parents feel confident to leave their children.
- Positive experiences for your child’s development.
- Positive role models to encourage high standards of behaviour.